Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I haven't posted anything in a long time. I've been busy getting ready for and enjoying Christmas. Oh what a Christmas it has been. Yes, I'm unemployed. Yes, I'm fighting cancer. BUT this was the best Christmas maybe ever!  The last few years I've been sick in bed for a week or more at a time at least once a year. It hasn't happened since April 2011.  I'm on the comeback.  I have an amazing family behind me. My friends (in real life and online) are amazing. I have the most amazing partner in the world. Seriously, Karen is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I've bought presents, baked, cooked, decorated, looked at Christmas lights and train displays, visited friends and family and have  just been busy. Radiation is wiping me out and I'm trying to take it easy, but that's hard to do.

I hope everyone is allowing themselves to take time for theirselves.  While we've been crazy busy, some of the busy time has been time for US. We have two families to spend time with plus extended families and friends. We made time yesterday between visits to take time for US and just relax and chill for a short time. It's important that we stay connected. Without each other, we would be lost. If I didn't have Karen, I don't know where I'd be.  She's been by my side through so much and I truly thank God for her every day...many times throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment